Burt I Faibisoff, MD, FRCS (C)
SurgerySchedule An Appointment
Four Peaks Plastic Surgery10238 East Hampton Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85209
Four Peaks Plastic Surgery1492 S. Mill Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85281
Burt Faibisoff, M.D., FRCS (C), is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He specializes in reconstructive and hand surgery. For patients recovering from breast/skin cancer or coping with degenerative disorders, birth defects or accidental injuries, Dr. Faibisoff improves the function and/or appearance of treated areas. His services include, but are not limited to, the following:
• ï¿½ï¿½Post-bariatric and post-massive weight loss body contouring (panniculectomy).
• ï¿½ï¿½Dermatologic care: including scar revisions, and lesion, cancer and cyst removals.
• ï¿½ï¿½Wound repair, including debridement, flap surgery and skin grafting.
• ï¿½ï¿½Hand, wrist and finger surgery, including ganglion cyst removals, tendon repairs and Carpal Tunnel.
• ï¿½ï¿½Facial surgery, including nasal, jaw and orbital fracture repair.
• ï¿½ï¿½Body contouring and liposuction; including post-mastectomy breast reductions; breast lifts (with and without implants); arm, thigh and body lifts and abdominoplasty.
Dr. Faibisoff conducted his pre-medical studies at Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y. Dr. Faibisoff earned his medical degree from the University of Rochester in Rochester, N.Y., and completed his surgical residency at the Roosevelt Hospital in New York City. In Montreal, he completed his microsurgical fellowship at the Royal Victoria Hospital and his plastic surgery residency at the McGill University Teaching Hospitals.
Prior to joining the medical staff at Mountain Vista Medical Center and Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, Dr. Faibisoff ran a private practice for 17 years in Lake Havasu City, Ariz.—where he also served as the Chief of Surgery and Peer Review Committee Chairman at the Havasu Regional Medical Center. In addition, Dr. Faibisoff held faculty positions at University of Chicago, Midwestern University and Arizona School of Health Sciences.
As a U.S. Navy Reserve Medical Corps Captain, Dr. Faibisoff provides medical care to enlisted members and their families around the world. A philanthropist at heart, he has also traveled extensively to volunteer his surgical services to individuals who need or are in need of medical care.
Dr. Faibisoff maintains memberships in the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery and Arizona Medical Society.